Mempic Limited ("Mempic") is dedicated to protecting the privacy of our users and handling any personal data we obtain from our users with care and respect. An overall principle is that we do not collect more information than is reasonably necessary to provide you with the best user experience.
This is the case where we determine the purposes and means of the data processing in our Games.
2. About us
2.1. Mempic is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 515796803 and is the data controller as referred to in the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").
2.2. Mempic has it's registered office at Israel, Tel Hai Ave, Ashdod, 41, apt. 24, 77041.
3. What kind of information do we collect?
3.1. Mempic collects certain information when you play our Games. This information relates to how you use our Games. We may also collect information from ad network providers and other third parties such as payment service providers. When you play our Games, we collect (among others) the following information:
- Your device identifier and IP address;
- Demographic information (such as your country);
- Information collected through various technologies;
- Other information that we receive from you, e.g. your emails, chats, surveys, or other communications and information exchanged with us on our social media channels related to the Games;
- How you play the Game (frequency, device, platform, level, etc.);
- Transaction information of payments made;
- Information you post on the Community of the Game;
4. How do we use your information?
4.1. When you play the Game, we use the information that we have about you:
- To provide you with the Game and associated websites, and continuously improve their features;
- To store your gaming history;
- To provide help desk and support services;
- To analyze the functioning of the Game and associated websites;
- To enable in-app purchases;
- To present interest-based advertisements and to send you promotional messages by email or other communications;
- To enable social network integration, especially with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram;
- To prevent fraud and crime;
- To meet legal and tax obligations.
4.2. Your email address may be used for the following purposes:
- service emails (regarding updates, new design, new features, surveys, (new) games, etc.);
- delivering messages you have allowed us to forward (e.g. from other users in your social network).
4.3. All the personal data are hosted within the European Economic Area ("EEA") and your personal data will be stored by Mempic in the EEA. To the extent that your personal data is processed by our partners in a country outside of the EEA, we have taken all such measures as are necessary to ensure an adequate level of protection for your personal data in accordance with the requirements of applicable data protection legislation, including but not limited to contractual safeguards.
5. Which partners have access to your data?
5.1. Ad network providers
- Mempic uses ad network providers, ad exchanges, and ad servers ("Advertising Partners") to help present advertisements in our Games or run advertising campaigns on third party games and platforms. These Advertising Partners use certain technologies for presenting, better targeting, and measuring the effectiveness of their advertisements, using data gathered over time and across their networks of games to determine or predict the characteristics and preferences of their audiences ("Advertising Data").
5.2. Analytics Partners
- Mempic uses analytics partners in order to help get insights into the usage of the Games ("Usage Data"). These analytics partners process Usage Data, which may include, among others, your IP address, geographical location, operating system, time spent in the Games, and other information about how you use the Games. This data is used to analyze the use of the Games and to improve the Games and related services. Our analytics partners will act as a data processor in relation to the Usage Data. The legal basis for the processing of the Usage Data is legitimate interest.
5.3. Analytic third-party partners
- Request user data deletion. When you install and use Mempic mobile applications, we can collect and process some of your data for different legitimate purposes. You will find below explanations regarding the reasons why we may collect data.
Why is data collected?
Mempic and its third-party partners collect data:
- To provide you with the services you asked for;
- To run analytics and understand how users interact with our product and services to improve them continuously.
The third-party partners that Mempic will share the data with are:
- Facebook Analytics;
Data deletion requests
To delete user data collected by Mempic, please reach out to email@example.com.
If you also want to request the deletion of the data that may have been collected about you or your device by our third-party partners that are acting as independent data controllers, you will find below the contact for each partner and the link to the relevant section of their privacy policies:
Mempic does not collect any of your personal data and only provides an SDK package to retrieve the data collected by the above-mentioned partners. You can still contact them to request the deletion of their access to the partners’ interfaces or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5.4. Partner networks
- Mempic may use partner network providers who assist us to distribute the Game in order to enable as many gamers as possible to play the Game.
- After the Game has been launched, it will be continuously monitored and improved to maintain and effectuate the best gaming experience for our gamers. Developers may therefore see and have access to your information, but they will only use this information for game optimization purposes. The legal basis for the processing of this data is contractual necessity.
- We may supply information to other parties if we are required to do so by law or by a ruling from a court of law.
6. Your rights
6.1. Your personal data may be stored by Mempic and its business partners. In case the applicable data protection laws provide so, you have the right to access, rectify, and erase the personal data we hold about you and to restrict or object to our processing of your personal data. To the extent that the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
6.2. If you wish to exercise these rights, you can do so by sending a written request to Mempic, Israel, Tel Hai Ave, Ashdod, 41, apt. 24, 77041, detailing your request, (to prevent misuse of requests for information), or sending an email containing your request to: email@example.com
6.3. You can, at any time, opt-out of marketing communication messages you receive from us by clicking the opt-out link in these messages.
6.4. Mempic does not knowingly process personal data from anyone under the age of 16 without parental consent. In the event we find out that we have processed personal data of anyone under the age of 16 without parental consent, we will promptly delete such data. Parents of users under the age of 16: if you wish to have access to your child’s personal data to view, correct, or delete the information that we have collected about your child, please send a written request to Mempic, Israel, Tel Hai Ave, Ashdod, 41, apt. 24, 77041, detailing your request along with a copy of your passport (to prevent misuse of requests for information), or send an email with all such information to firstname.lastname@example.org. After verification, the copy of your passport will be shredded.
6.5. In the event you have any questions or concerns in relation to the processing of your personal data, you can send an email to our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. If you are not satisfied with our responses and/or support to resolve your concerns, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) Member State where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
7.1. Mempic has implemented appropriate measures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to correctly use the information we collect in relation to the Game.
7.2. Although we allow you to set privacy options that limit access to your personal data, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Games.